Saturday, September 21, 2013

Motivation?



Hi everyone, sorry for neglecting my blog for one month.. I guess I'm just too lazy to update my bloggie. I'm not in the mood for everything lately, and I DON'T KNOW WHY. #failed

Degree course has started two weeks ago, I could only tell that I'M NOT READY FOR EVERYTHING. Everything is happening too fast. Like now, I still couldn't accept the fact that I'm already a DEGREE STUDENT. lolllll dai gor lui jor. Also, I have to accept the fact that my besties in foundation are leaving me. They are all taking different courses as me and one of them are transferring to another university. My study life isn't the same anymore. I miss the moments that five of us sitting in a row, chit-chatting and criticizing each other in a teasing way. I'm gonna miss every single moments we spent together during foundation. :') So not get used to all the new faces surround me every single day now. fml.
PERHAPS this is one of the reasons that made me so d*mn down for two weeks..

You know what? I've been stuffing in so much RUBBISH foods into my stomach recently! I couldn't stop myself from eating "rubbish" after Penang trip. I want to keep fit! I want to look good in front of the mirror! I want to be great in shape for 24/7! I want to exercise.. but how much I eat > how much I burn off. WORST OF THE WORST, I'm feeling so demotivated to exercise! omg I feel so guilty.. what's wrong with me?! :( I don't want to be skinny, I want to be FIT. YES, be fit. Could someone please remind me to eat clean? :((((( I really hate this feeling. You may be laughing at me right now but I'm writing this down just to voice out my feelings, you may leave if you want to.
ANOTHER REASON that made me down.. :(


Give me some time, I will get used to my current life, SOON.




*

Despite of all the unhappy and emo stuff, I'm still happy with my foundation's result.

Thanks god for being here with me, I've passed my foundation with CGPA 4.0. :) From the first semester to the last semester. I did it. Daddy Mummy Bro please be proud of me, heh :p One of the greatest achievements in my entire life.

And one more thing, my previous post (【開箱文】願望列表第一項 ♥ Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF6 ) hits 800 views! :DDD


alright that's all for today. Stay tuned for more. :) BYEEEEE










GIVE ME MOTIVATION PLEASE..

No comments:

Post a Comment