Monday, December 24, 2012

20122012

So the world is not end yet..




Thursday, 20.12.2012 



I spend my day with my girl, SumSum 
We met twice before but finally today is our official outing ^_^ I have to admit that I actually feel a lil bit nervous before meeting her. hahahahah x)

I feel so sorry to her because I was late! traffic jam traffic jam :(

 We went for lunch at Watami Japanese Restaurant.



guess what, she gives me all these while we're waiting for the foods. ohmygawd I'm so gam dong when I receive these souvenirs from her
Feel so sorry to her once again because I didn't prepare anything for her :((((



#souvernirsfromtaiwan

the iPhone casing is so nice. 
How sweet is she.


Finally the foods are here, hunger attacks. lol

Her's.


Mine.



The foods are good. Both of us are so fullllllll after lunch. #satisfaction
Then, movie time! We wanna watch Ah boys to men at first but the showtime is too late. :| So we choose Jack Reacher which shows at 2.20pm :)









Plot : 

After a sniper kills five people in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, police arrest a man named James Barr, a former army sharpshooter, who asks them to contact Jack Reacher, a drifter and former Army Military Police officer. Working as an investigator for Barr's defense attorney, Reacher unravels a case involving a hired killer and a Russian known only as "the Zec."


Rate : 2.5/5
errrrr frankly speaking... to both of us, this movie is bored. This movie takes 2 hours to finish and we're like 'ahhh I'm so sleepy' after the movie. -.- no offence kay


Next, taking picha with the christmas decorations is a MUST. :D
The Christmas decorations at 1u are awesomeeeee! love the way they decorated their mall :) cupcakes.. snowman.. awww


Panaroma view


Cupcakes!


Wear black and red in order to match the christmas theme. lol



Merry Christmas. hahahaha x)





#Girlsbeinggirls


Have a very enjoyable outing with her.
planning the next outing now ^_^

love you you.



Should've closed my eyes. #phailed.


No comments:

Post a Comment