Monday, December 24, 2012

20122012

So the world is not end yet..




Thursday, 20.12.2012 



I spend my day with my girl, SumSum  ♥
We met twice before but finally today is our official outing ^_^ I have to admit that I actually feel a lil bit nervous before meeting her. hahahahah x)

I feel so sorry to her because I was late! traffic jam traffic jam :(

 We went for lunch at Watami Japanese Restaurant.



guess what, she gives me all these while we're waiting for the foods. ohmygawd I'm so gam dong when I receive these souvenirs from her
Feel so sorry to her once again because I didn't prepare anything for her :((((



#souvernirsfromtaiwan

the iPhone casing is so nice.  ♥
How sweet is she.


Finally the foods are here, hunger attacks. lol

Her's.


Mine.



The foods are good. Both of us are so fullllllll after lunch. #satisfaction
Then, movie time! We wanna watch Ah boys to men at first but the showtime is too late. :| So we choose Jack Reacher which shows at 2.20pm :)









Plot : 

After a sniper kills five people in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, police arrest a man named James Barr, a former army sharpshooter, who asks them to contact Jack Reacher, a drifter and former Army Military Police officer. Working as an investigator for Barr's defense attorney, Reacher unravels a case involving a hired killer and a Russian known only as "the Zec."


Rate : 2.5/5
errrrr frankly speaking... to both of us, this movie is bored. This movie takes 2 hours to finish and we're like 'ahhh I'm so sleepy' after the movie. -.- no offence kay


Next, taking picha with the christmas decorations is a MUST. :D
The Christmas decorations at 1u are awesomeeeee! love the way they decorated their mall :) cupcakes.. snowman.. awww ♥


Panaroma view ♥


Cupcakes!


Wear black and red in order to match the christmas theme. lol



Merry Christmas. hahahaha x)





#Girlsbeinggirls


Have a very enjoyable outing with her.
planning the next outing now ^_^

love you you.



Should've closed my eyes. #phailed.


No comments:

Post a Comment